Physics Textured Terrain can be used for creating textured terrains for physics games. It takes points from ds_list, converts it to triangles and draws on screen via primitive model. It creates physics fixture on terrain shape.
All graphics are from kenney.nl packs
- Creates terrain from ds_list.
- Creates terrain from path.
- Creates terrain from file.
- Creates physics object for terrain.
- Draws texture with primitives.
- Contains bunch of fancy sripts like ds_list_reverse, polygon_is_clockwise and polygon_to_triangles.
- Optimized, clean and commented code.
- Perfect work on all platforms - Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, HTML5 and other.
- Technical support for all who purchased.
- And even more.
It doesn't use surfaces for drawing.
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement.
If you found an error in my code or my English, please contact me