• Hey! Guest! The 39th GMC Jam will take place between November 26th, 12:00 UTC and November 30th, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!

Physics Based Stickman Melee Simulator

Hello and thanks for the view. I'm working on a game for the Google Play Store (and hopefully Steam eventually). I am sorry I could not let you try it on Windows, I have not yet bought that module for GMS 2.

It is a physics based melee combat game where you play as a stick figure fighting in an Arena, gladiator style.

You must out-maneuver your opponents attack and guard in order to dismember them and disarm or kill them.

Short Gameplay Video (the video capture lag is much worse than actual game lag)

App APK

Features:
-Fun with physics!
-Melee combat!
-Dismemberment and beheadings!
-Dual wielding weapons!
-16+ unique weapons!
-Awesome blood splatter!
-Shockwave effects!
-Gold and shop system!
-Level up and xp system!
-Replay completed levels to earn 3 stars!
-Original music made by myself!

My plan with the game so far:
My plan is to first release to Google Play where my goal is to earn revenue from ads and a mtx store where you can turn off ads and buy certain things.
Hopefully I can release to IOS once I am established on Google Play (I need a good IOS emulator for windows).
Once I determine if it will be worth my money, I'd like to publish to Steam for Windows.

Some questions I need help answering:

-What prices and items should I sell? I am thinking an option to turn off ads, and another to turn off ads and earn permanent rewards usually only granted from watching a rewarded ad. I am having moral dilemma trying to decide on selling in game currency for real money. should I?

-I need help selling this game. What features should I pay attention to in the description? Which keywords will work the best?

-I'm still working on a title. I want something with good keywords but not "click-baity." My tentative title is "Stickman Physics Battle Arena" but I fear it is too long and perhaps sounds too much like shovelware.

-Should I spend the money to release this on PC? The controls are a bit tighter, but I'm just not sure the market for 2d games like this on Steam. Not really a PC gamer so I have no clue.

Any and all feedback is very much appreciated! I am getting very close to release, but I am nervous to release a game without getting any feedback on it first!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: