physical without physical

AlanTalan

Hello everyone, I would like to know how I can program the physics with codes (such as gravity, thrust, friction, etc) but without "activating physics in the room" since I cannot move the character, for example I put a vube "gravity + = 00.5 "but I want the character to be able to grab it and throw it, as if it were a claw and in the same way put its properties
since it doesn't work for me "// physics_apply_force (x, y, (mouse_x-x) / 2, (mouse_y-y) / 2,)" for example

and thank you very much for reading and if you can support me šŸŽµ

Ommn

If you want to use the physics system activation and move the character, you can use phy_speed_x

see more from here

If you want to disable the physics system, you will need to build your own system, and this is difficult to explain because creating the system varies according to the idea of the game and the movement of the characters.

If your idea is a platform game, you can check out a lot of tutorials or prototypes in Yoyo Marketplace

AlanTalan

ok, thank you very much, I think I will use the system already created to see if I have no more problems
If you want to use the physics system activation and move the character, you can use phy_speed_x

see more from here

If you want to disable the physics system, you will need to build your own system, and this is difficult to explain because creating the system varies according to the idea of the game and the movement of the characters.

If your idea is a platform game, you can check out a lot of tutorials or prototypes in Yoyo Marketplace