Forum Game Photoshop Tennis

Yokcos

Yes. That is correct. It was worse last time.
EDIT: Depending on what you define as the 'original picture', it could be considered to be completely gone. (The original was brought back in at full size several times)

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
I refuse to continue this thread or to ever look in this until that horrible scary spider is removed. It makes me scare and sad... :( or @Nocturne please put it in a spoiler and allow other people to overwrite it....
EDIT: Kepons you 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 you liked this post but didn't spoiler your image!

Last edited:

Yokcos

Can we stop shrinking the previous image so much? Maybe make sure the previous image is >=50% of the width of the current image?

Last edited:

Yokcos

You did the same general thing I did anyway except with a less cool frame.
This is getting really self-referential.

T

tserek

As long as the previous image is included in the current image it's ok ^

L

Latté

I find it interesting that some people came up with creative ways of making an earlier edit more visible after it had been shrunken or covered up. I would recommend against making the image bigger just for the sake of consistency; but the game seems to flow pretty well despite that, so it doesn't really matter. Just remember to follow the forum rules and refrain from heavily obscuring other people's edits.

Anyway, here's the next image:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Sigh... I'm going to be "that guy" again. Can we have a rule about all edits being additive to the image? Maybe I'm wrong, but this game should be about the skill of adding to something existing, not resizing or zooming so you can completely change the context or do a lazy edit. The original size, shape and zoom of the image should always be maintained and this should be an ADDITIVE effort, not subtractive...

Lukasmah

Honestly, I don't know what people expect from a game that's "Basically like another game, except without zooming out". When games are so similar, stuff like that happens.

L

Latté

I definitely want people to tell me if they believe the rules should be changed or they have any ideas that could improve the game.

For now, so long as people don't zoom into the image so much that you can't see all of everyone else's edits, zoom out so much that they are small and insignificant, or change the image resolution, I'm ok with it being warped a little bit. I'm going to add these rules:
  • Your edit must be additive to the image.
  • Do not excessively shrink or stretch the previous image, and do not change its resolution.

I liked roy's edit...I do agree that constantly changing the image size (sometimes by like 1000%) does make it hard to build up a scene, though. Then again, some of the funnier edits were the ones that changed the scene, so who cares?

I also like how Desix +1'd NPT's snarky response to having the canvas shrunk while Desix's work was on it, when Desix himself shrunk the canvas like three posts earlier. :p

Last edited: