Basically, somebody will take this picture, edit it, post it, then the next player will take the edited image, edit it again, and post their version.
Here is a more detailed explanation:
Even though it's called Photoshop tennis you can use any kind of image editor. A match starts with a single image. The next person edits the image, then someone else edits that image, and so on. The primary rule is that any image posted must be based on, or otherwise include, the previous image posted in the thread. The more clever and interesting your alteration the better! Each match will last until the image has been edited a total of 15 times and I have posted a fresh image for the next match.
I figured I'd post this game here because I've always enjoyed it on other internet forums, and all you need to play is some sort of image editing software. I'm interested to see what the people here will come up with. here is a simple example of how a game might pan out:
And several posts later...
Here are a few rules and other bits of information:
- You may not remove or overwrite another member's edits. All previous members' edits to the image should remain mostly visible.
- Your edit must be additive to the image.
- Do not excessively shrink or stretch the previous image, and do not change its resolution.
- Only edit the most recently submitted image.
- To prevent people from creating multiple edits of one image at the same time, you may make a post to claim the next edit for yourself. However, if it takes more than three hours, your claimed edit becomes irrelevant and someone else may claim it.
- The match does not actually end until I post the base image for the next match, so feel free to keep making edits before that happens.
- Bananas are prohibited.*
(*Due to legal reasons, rules involving bananas will not be strictly enforced)
Last edited by a moderator: