• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - Code Payment procedure question

Jihl

Hey there,

I'd like to make an android/Ios app that can be easily monetizable, and I would like to know if there is an easy way to make it through game maker. I haven't meticulously searched for it but found something about using PHP.

Is there an easy way to connect to a payment system through game maker? Or do I have to use PHP?
Also this new online payment method just went out and I'm also curious if it can be connected to game maker.
link https://discoverflow.ky

thanks!
PD: I'm not sure where should this post go, so I posted here Hehe.

pipebkOT

@Jihl
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:confused::confused::confused::confused:. If you want a easy way to monetize Android/iOS game the obvious and only way of doing it is with Google play store/AppStore in-app purchases. Why would you overthink that,using php would be so tedious .

If you don't have the money for a google play developer account or don't want to deal with Google play in app purchases processing fees, the only option left is create a merchant account with some company that offer it like Paypal

You can't accept payments without doing a partnership with a bank or financial company

Also this new online payment method just went out and I'm also curious if it can be connected to game maker.
link https://discoverflow.ky
I'm pretty sure that THAT is a carrier company that offers phone plans and internet plans .Not a payment method:rolleyes:

Jihl

@Jihl
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:confused::confused::confused::confused:. If you want a easy way to monetize Android/iOS game the obvious and only way of doing it is with Google play store/AppStore in-app purchases. Why would you overthink that,using php would be so tedious .

If you don't have the money for a google play developer account or don't want to deal with Google play in app purchases processing fees, the only option left is create a merchant account with some company that offer it like Paypal

You can't accept payments without doing a partnership with a bank or financial company

I'm pretty sure that THAT is a carrier company that offers phone plans and internet plans .Not a payment method:rolleyes:
I'm not sure of what you meant with the "tone" of your comment, but anyway, I just wanted to have a general knowledge from someone just because it is first time I'm doing this. Thanks for the information, I will use the Google play in app purchases as you say, that should suffice my neccessities.

pipebkOT

No worries:), in app purchases are the way to go.

It's just that in this day and year seeing someone who didn't know about in app purchases made me doubtful. I'm Sorry:D