Question - Code Payment procedure question

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Jihl, May 15, 2019.

1. Jihl

Jihl Member

Hey there,

I'd like to make an android/Ios app that can be easily monetizable, and I would like to know if there is an easy way to make it through game maker. I haven't meticulously searched for it but found something about using PHP.

Is there an easy way to connect to a payment system through game maker? Or do I have to use PHP?
    Also this new online payment method just went out and I'm also curious if it can be connected to game maker.
    link https://discoverflow.ky

thanks!
    PD: I'm not sure where should this post go, so I posted here Hehe.

2. pipebkOT

pipebkOT Member

@Jihl
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:confused::confused::confused::confused:. If you want a easy way to monetize Android/iOS game the obvious and only way of doing it is with Google play store/AppStore in-app purchases. Why would you overthink that,using php would be so tedious .

If you don't have the money for a google play developer account or don't want to deal with Google play in app purchases processing fees, the only option left is create a merchant account with some company that offer it like Paypal

You can't accept payments without doing a partnership with a bank or financial company

I'm pretty sure that THAT is a carrier company that offers phone plans and internet plans .Not a payment method:rolleyes:

3. Jihl

Jihl Member

I'm not sure of what you meant with the "tone" of your comment, but anyway, I just wanted to have a general knowledge from someone just because it is first time I'm doing this. Thanks for the information, I will use the Google play in app purchases as you say, that should suffice my neccessities.

4. pipebkOT

pipebkOT Member

No worries:), in app purchases are the way to go.

It's just that in this day and year seeing someone who didn't know about in app purchases made me doubtful. I'm Sorry:D