• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer Payed Work - looking for Dev I'll do the Artwork

F

FILMon

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for GameMaker Studio 2 Developers that can bring my games to life. I'd do all the Design and Animation work just need someone to do the Code part.
I'm also a UI/UX Engineer so I code too but game logic is a little too deep for me right now and I'd like to save some time.

Here's a sample of my Artwork style. I'm bias but I'd like to believe I keep it as simple as possible.

THE PROJECT
The current project I'm wanting to build: Letters fall from the sky like tetris. You choose where they go. If letters stacked form they break. The only weird thing is it's not English but once the logic is built I'd be comfortable taking it from there and expanding the game on my own by adding more stages/rooms etc.

IM me if you're interested and what your hourly/project is.

Attachments

F

FILMon

I currently have GM2 but what's the difference? Do I have to purchase 1.4 or anything to use the template you create?