Forum Game Paste whatever is on your clipboard

G

Guest User

if global.gotfuel=true && global.whichf=1{ //respawn fuel cell if killed with one.
fuelcell[0]=0
instance_create(global.xx+15,global.yy+6,obj_fuel1);
global.gotfuel=false;
global.carrying=false
}

C

Chungsie

From Menu:
Door on Start option animates shut, sfx is creaky door. The BGM stops.
The door enlarges until all the screen is the door, then begins filling with color from the bottom up. Once in full color,
new BGM starts playing looped.

Intro Room:
Foot steps are heard sfx on stone floor. All is black. Bust of Advisor appears with message.
Advisor- "The scouts have returned with their reports... But I'm afraid you won't be pleased with this information..."
Gaius- "What's the matter? Were they ambushed?"
Advisor- "Nearly, they reported Hawk scouts of the Bactrians, they weren't able to cross into the lands."
Image of a scout hawk perched on an arm of a bactrian.
Gaius - "So they could not get passed them? Looks like I have to lead the scouting expedition then..."
Advisor- "I suggest you go it alone, scouts believed the Hawks belong to a captain of a nearby fort. Line of command goes from the Hawks to the towers on the border, then the fort."
Image of a table with a map marking locations of the towers and fort on a map of Bactria.
Gaius- "I thought they couldn't find out the information we needed. What is the source of this intel?"
Advisor- "A local farmer just outside of Bactria informed them, but they were chased out in fear of being sighted by the Hawks."
Giaus- "Alright then... I shall do my best to deal with this situation. Have the men rest up for the next day, I should be able to make the journey by then. Will have to see about
disrupting this chain of communications in the Bactrian fortifications so the men can join me for our siege of the city."
Advisor- "Most wise my General. I will send word immediately..." Image of door opening, end cutscene, end music.

C

Crimson Flames

upload_2017-5-15_20-1-8.png
Huh. Guess I accidentally hit the "print screen" button while playing Pokemon.

G

Guest User

entity_query[1, 1] = "A tall feathered creature with pre-ocular horns and a semi-prehensile tail. On her face she wears a black mask with a white smile and electronic eyes. Her feathers are red.";

entity_query[2, 0] = "Unicorn";
entity_query[2, 1] = "A shimmering figure with the body of a man and the head of a horse. He has no arms.";

T

Tyler Logsdon

Y̸̡̢̢̨̡̢̧̢̢̛̼͓͕̰̙̱͍̖̖̬͎͓̩͓̙̣̰̯͎̮̞̩̘͕̝͖͙̞̦̖͈͚̫͔̙̹̼̗̰͎͖̼̥̟̰̰̤͖͔͙͈͍̣͉͕͇̭̣͔̮̗̲̫̫̩̲͖̘̖͇͔̺͓̟̣̝̞̻͕̙̝͔̹͈̟̳̯̱̳̥̼̥͖̱̣͕̬̞͎̣̫͙̟̼͖͈̤̟̣͖̱̭͖͇̻̫͑͂͛̇́̒̐́̎͌͌͊̇̅̐̚͜͜͝ͅỡ̷̢̡̢̢̡̨̢̡̧̡̨̧̢̡̢̢̨̧̢̧̨̢̨̛̛̛̙̪͔̠̟̻̣͉̺̳͇̤͔̫͖̙̲͖͇̬̭̭͉̤̱̖̫̗͇͉̤̼͙̤̬͙͉̱̬̰̘̼͉̼̯̘̩̮͈̲̞̹̱͓͓̗̮̺̱͍̠͍͇̥̤̜̜͈̦̹̟̞̯͖̳͔͙̣͓̮̩̼͈̺̜̙̘̻̗̩̭͙̗̭͙̰͚̰̺̬̫̘̘͔̼͕̖̤̺̘̤̖̬̫̯̯̥̬̫̪̻͉͍̞͙̬̹̤̲͇̩̞̫̺̙̖̱̦̠̳̬̮͇̫̺̬̮̤͍̰̲̗̗̜̮̜̰̖̲̼̙̝̖̥̝͙̫͈͚͕̮̖̹͇͈͕̥̲̼̭͖͍̭̰̘̠̹̳̘̫̟̰͕̫̰͖̮̜̞̻̹̯͙̗̙̼̙̼̟̭͕̯͉͚̪͚̹̫̘̘̫̙̜̥̖̙̘̲̘̣̮̝͚̹̫̣̰̥̥͉̠̯͚̮̰̣͔͉̦͇̼̏̆́̓̒͐̈́̃́͂̈́̈́̽̽̉̈́̓̽̓̀̑̄͒̌́͐̅̒͊͌͆̿̇̀͒̉͆̍̿͋͑͊̈̊̽̈́͒̓̔̃̎̃́̓̓̏̽̾̅͑̃̓͂̓̽͗̑̍̈̎̎̓̅̀͌͐͋̒̄͒̍͐̿̋̀͌̾͛̍̒̌͐͋̉̿̎͊̔̓̓̃͊̽̇̈́͋̆̈́́̒̌͛̏̏̓̆̀̽͊̆̀̈́̀͛̃̍̃̀̽̃͋͗͆́̿̾̋́̏͌̾͑̈́͌̊͋̊͌̌̈́̐̾͂̇̂̿̒̎͐̐̔͗̊̃͐̉̐̈̄́͌̽́̊̑̌̽̔̉̌̌͊̿̈́̀̀̅̈́̓̂̉͐̽̋́͆̽͐́̈̔̑̓̽̃͗̅̎̅̐̊͒̀́̾̐͆̋̉͋͘͘̚̚͘͘͘͘͘͘̚͘̚̚͘̕̕̕̚̚̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅư̸̧̡̧̢̡̢̧̨̢̧̡̨̨̱̫͕̰̬̗̻͎͉̼̼͕̝̻̞̪̞͖͈̩̘̹͕̯͕̰͙̮̪͓̭̲̙̜̝̠̪͈͙͕͕̪͔̱͙̲̖̫̙̮̯̖̻̩̠͇̩̫̣̦͖̘͍̺͚̭̼̭͉̻̩̰͈͉͔̺͈͇̟͉̻̺̲̺̰̩̗̲̖̺̣͓̪̥̰̘͕̲̩̖͉̠͈̜̫͓͔̹͉̰͎͕̪̺̹̺͇̝̟̼͓̹̯͉̟͓̠͈̬̗̟͎̩̬̯̝͇̮͎̖͔̱̦̗͉̣̻̙͙̭͙͚͍̘̫̺̦͐͗́̓͗̓͊̂̂̇̿͑̅̓̐̔̔̏́̓̒̉̎͒̃̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ'̶̧̨̨̢̨̧̛̛̛̛͕̹͈̯͖̖͍̮̝̭͔̘̘̮͙͓͖̱͖̟̹͔̤̦̞͕̘̖̜̦͍̙̗̭͇͍̩͔̬͔̜̘̠̤͚̞̱̲͔̥͔̦̘͙͚̪̰̞̯͒̿̈́͋͋̅̑̅̅̀̔̅͂̀̒̊̄͆̌̑͊͒̀́͆̓̀̌́̆̏̆̾̄̏̂̿͒̿̓̀̈́̀̽̒̅̒̅͆̽̏̐̇̅̒̿͒͗̇͐̓́͛̈́́̈́̄̈͐̈́̐̒̎͛̎͋͊̔̀̅̓̓̌̒͑͊̏̄̎͂̎͐̎̂͐͛̀͂̋̿̎̃̓̀̂͊͑̈́̈̕̚̕̚̚͘̕̚̚̚͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅŗ̸̨̨̡̡̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̞̟̣̬̰̠͎̜͈͉̩̠͓̼̤̖̫͖̼̜̱͉̲̗͈̰͈̙̩̹̬̦̻̥̮̜̗̫̱͇͙̠̠̦͓͍̩͕̼̥̜̥̗̮̺̯͎̠̫̣̱͎͎̫̟͕̻̜̩̱̬̯͇̟̗̠̜̪̖͎͉͙̯̥̜͈͕͍̳̫̬̫͔̫̰̦̦͎̗̈́̑̓̅͑̏̐͆̾̋̍̇̽̏͑̑̈͗̀͊̓͐̑̂̐̒̂̓̈́͛̿͐̏͒̓͐̊͂͑͊̎̿̈́͋͐͑͊̏͗͌̉̂̍̎̅̈́́̊͗͗͋͊̾́͊͂͊̄̈́̀͗̒̾̌͂̋͒̎̏̓̌̽̃͊̓̐͊̏̋̓́̆́͗́͂̆̏͋́͗̿̇̉̌͛́̓͌͋͛̏̾̌̀̈́́̂͒͋͂͒́͊̎̐̽̓̅͑͋͒̓͋̓̀͑̌͆̈́̒͑̈̒̉̓́͋̄͑̉͐́̄̊̈͂̒̑͗̋̈́̑̉͆̿̿̄͛̒͂̎͂̑͐̊̉͊̀̎̔͒̓͗̄͐̈́́̈́̾́͘̚͘͘̚̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅȩ̸̢̢̢̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔̮̼͓̘̳̗̼̹̼̻̼̥͔͍̩̦̠̦̤̳̫̖̟͕̱͚̼̹̫̲̲̮͖͎̩͖̪͚̫͖̭̹͓̭͈̼̩̖͎͗̓͗͛̒̿͌̔̑͗͊͑̆̒̍̆̈́́̑͂̌̓̊̔̽̽͒̄̑͑̑̎͐̆̀͆̆͛́̇̅̈́͛̆̑͗̽́́̍̾̓̑̈̈́̌́̈́͆̈́̏̔̇̈́͒̈́̍̓̌̋͆̊̓̐̈́͌̀͑̃̈̓̆̐̾̄́̑̈̔̓̕̕̚̚̕͘͘̕͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̴̨̡̨̨̨̧̡̨̧̢̡̧̡̧̧̡̖͉̲̦̯̬͓̼̩̤͓̩̰̞̳̭̩̝̮̮̞̙͖̩̝̘̤͔̫͍̖̫̺̺͉͚͇̥͖̭̗̯̤̪̭̟̗̗̫̙͙̤͈̯̦̮̰̯̭̺̜̭̯̟̩̟̮͓̙̲̣̹͖̯̘͈̹̦͙͕̜̭͖̼̣͔̩̭̜̙̥̙̭̮̺̝̞̤̹̜͖͕̠̣̝̬̲̗̩̞̠̮̱̦͎̯̥̘̺̥̘̯̣̭̙̱̝̟̙̳̰͙̠̦̹̫̺̘̦̻̹̤͔͇͇̙͚̮̰͔̜̯͎͈̮̟͚̼̭̲͍̗̝̞̗͎͎̱̫̼͓͕̻̿̒̍̐͐̒̽̇̒̄͑̀̂̇̆̓̓͌̌̅͗̌̿̂̽̄̏̽͛͗̅́̉̑̐͒̈͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅg̷̨̡̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̮͈̻̦̝̼͍̹̮̳̘̜̳̖̺̙̦̼̙̦̜̰̩̠̙̥̪̱͉̼̪͎͈̹̜̣͓̯̫͈͕̺̞̙̮̥̺̦͚̼̼͔̫̱̘͓̺̪̼̓͊͐̓́̇̀͐̅͒͊͐̅̅̍͒̂͆͆͆͊̾͆͊̒̇̈́̏̒̓̾̔̓̆̊̑͒͑̋̔̔̊́͛͗̈́͗̾͊͛̎̎͛̈́͂͋̀̌̃̄͊̄̒̎͒̅̋͌̔̌̈́͆͗̊̓̏̽̋̐̏̇̇̋̃͌̽͛̽̎̽̒̊̈́̎̉̈́̈́̎͑̊̿̌͗͋͂̆̅̐̇̈́̈̄̈̍́͋́͊́̾̏̏̾͐̓͑́͐̅̏̽́̊̽̄̾͛̉̉̿͊͋͑̆̕͘̕̕̚̕͘̕̕̚͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅa̸̧̢̡̧̡̡̢̢̢̨̧̨̢̢̡̡̡̡̡̨̧̢̛̛̛͎̹͚̩̜̩͓̼̩̦̬͎̻̖̥̞̪̲̳̯͓͉̦͍̼̘̲͙̣̬̺͈̠̙̼̞̭͕̦̦̥̻̯̰̘̥̪̠̥̩͈̞̬͔͚̬̱̰̪̖̙̫̥̮͍͓͇̣̺̟̗̹̘̬̼̗̳͉͉̘̰͈̻͉̖͈̹̠̦̗͕̜̫̫͇̺̭͇̜̖̠̯͙̫̮̣͕̞̘̘̞̪̻̥̜̮͇̬͍̼͍̦̹̲͙͉̩̹͍̙̜̗͕̗͚̥̺̩͕̘̝̘̘̼̟͕̹͔̮̫͖͖̘̪͈̣̣̮̼̥̯̙̪̤̳̹͉̭̹̤̻̰͈̫̬̝̖̞̫͎̣̺̞͎̙̙͙̞̟̮͎͎̪͉͇̤̭̠̦͖̯̟̲̺̼̦͉͍͈͇̠͖̣̮͕̦̪̠̣̘̳̻̦͉̪͓͎͖̼̖͙̘̘̲̗̟̯̟̩̼̳̜̘͖͕̙͎̬̖͛͆̆́̓̄͂̈́͆͗̆́̂̿͑͌̃͊̋̔͛̽̀͑̑͊̎̋̃̀̑̔̏̑͊̈͑̓̿͐͋͆̀̊̀͂̃͒̓̈́̾̇̐̈́̄̉̔̀͆̈̇̌̃͗̽̀̂͑̀̓̋̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅy̴̧̨̨̢̧̡̨̢̧̨̧̧̧̢̨̢̨̢̡̧̧̡̨̡̧̢̛̛̛̫̬͕̼͍̰͈̜̳͎̜̥̩͚͚̪̳͍̰̠̳̬̮̩͖̳͔̟͙̩̱͍͈̠͎͈̲̠̖̬͓̯͙̘͓̯͈̯̣͇̯̤̠̜̭͖̠̳͕̮͇̲̦̞͖̖͔͓̯̮͇̥͕͕̬͎̲͇͍̦̰͈͖̜̠͖̩̞͎̞͍̮̟͖̲͖̘͉̯͙̹̣͕͖̟̲̮̠̳̻̮̹͖̮̝͖͓̥͎̰̟͓̦̟͈̰̦̭̤͖̙͖̱͈̟͎̱̭̘̟̠͉͍̬͓͎̖̦̲̻͍̩̣̘͍̭̰͈̱̗̥͍͙̞͕̼̮͕͕͓̯͈̳̯̭̝̯͎̱͓̜̩̙̮̣͇̱̫̱̥̠͚͕̳̬͚͈̫̲̬̻͓̙͔̥̬̘̯͖͓̖̘̹̙͙̟͉̹̹͔͖̰̻͇̻͚̼̥̥̼̹͔̖̳̠̲̖̠̲̣̹̙̾͂̾̈́̓̂̇͌̈̈́́̍̓͌͆̈́́̈́̒͆̀̀̿̈́̈́̓̌͛̏̌͌̓̈́͋́̃̌̊̓̎̏̈́̄̅̈́̄̃̈́̂̈́̆͌̾̍̑͛̓̐͒̈́̔̃̾̌̂̃̀͗̏͆͑̏̉̀̂͛̐̔̀̓͑̎̑̋͂̒̑̽̾̃̉̀͆͊̃̄̐͐̃͑͗̑͑̽͑͒̈́̋̔͑̽̍͗͂̍̏̄̈́̑̇͗́̈́͐̐̊̆́̀̂̀̒͋̈́̇̚̚̚͘̚̚͘̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ

P

PizWiz

The Best Game Title in the World
by My Username // if the game is made by one person
by Team XYZ (Xerxes, Yeti, Zed) // if the game is made by the team
by Xerxes, Yeti, Zed // if the team has no official name

// if you have a screenshot
<no screenshot yet> // if you don't

DOWNLOAD // if you have a playable version
<no download yet> // if you don't yet
// you might also include additional download mirror links
// or e.g. link to the game page or topic in Made with GameMaker
// but the download should be the first link of all

// after that, present the devlog however you like, within rules

L

Lahssoo

WHAT THE 💩💩💩💩 IS THAT FRENCH TRANSLATION? It's riddled with misspellings, literal translations and plain nonsense D:

E

Ethanicus

draw_sprite_ext(img[i,2],img[i,3],img[i,0],img[i,1],img[i,4],1,0,c_white,percentage(59,59-i,0))

T

TBK_Jo$hu@

it was on my clipboard, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kuro

Tousled 8-bit lumbersexual, crucifix pok pok scenester marfa pabst next level fashion axe skateboard cold-pressed. Viral adaptogen sriracha, slow-carb tilde hella tumeric. Waistcoat vegan fashion axe, chia cray skateboard messenger bag brunch artisan. Normcore bushwick wolf kitsch, seitan chillwave semiotics VHS mixtape banh mi fashion axe. Godard selvage pabst, asymmetrical salvia cred sriracha ethical jean shorts four loko fam selfies. PBR&B locavore hexagon prism aesthetic. Four dollar toast semiotics portland, chia actually pug cray salvia helvetica bicycle rights gastropub fingerstache drinking vinegar succulents sriracha. Shabby chic viral unicorn man braid, pinterest af meditation beard affogato sriracha cliche salvia hexagon cred. Ethical tumblr cronut brunch selfies quinoa semiotics organic viral four loko poke keffiyeh woke selvage gochujang. Next level venmo authentic, try-hard flexitarian organic pug adaptogen chia. Thundercats post-ironic echo park flexitarian vexillologist. Venmo enamel pin viral adaptogen whatever retro hot chicken tousled gochujang.
It's a lorem ipsum variant called hipster ipsum. I had it in my clipboard because I'm going through a web development course and I was told to fetch some by the instructor. And I guess that was the last thing. I'm pretty disappointed in my clipboard now. I was hoping for something that was more bizarre when dragged out of context. The problem with ipsum is its pretty contextless by its very nature. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

John Andrews

Living Enigma
m.message="You already have " + weaptype[weaps[collision_line(x,y,x,y+(sprite_height-sprite_yoffset)-4,obj_prop,1,1).image_index,15]]