• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Passing Room layers into photoshop

jonjons

Is there a way of copying tile layers or an entire room, into photoshop so it can be easly edited. Then passed on to GM ?

Iam drawing the tile room in photoshop... and everytime fells like iam completing puzzle, it takes a lot of time

jonjons

huumm, thats interesting
But then i have another problem, its faster to draw/prototype a tile level in GM than in photoshop.
I can look into ways of setting photoshop for tile drawing, but i think ive done this in past and there arent to many options... Auto Tiling is definitely going to be a problem.