Demo Pandaland - Action RPG

(3/10/2023) I am excited to annouce that Pandaland is almost complete! This is a passion project by myself and a couple other people that just love games. Pandaland is an colorful action/rpg where you battle enemies, buy new weapons and items, and collect fruit to increase your stats! The game also has four worlds that are laid out like a Mega Man game so that you can explore as you wish. Each playthrough you can powerup in a different way and play the game with those different strengths and weaknesses. It's really just a mix of the reasons I love video games.

A few features for the full game:
-Buy new weapons and items throughout the game. Weapons will also give you new ways to find fruit if you can figure them out.
-Lots of unique colorful enemies.
-14 levels to explore and five boss fights.
-A story about a panda and a giant monster!
-Colorful characters and NPCs to talk to.
-Play as a character with customizable stats.

Sound interesting? Try out this new demo we released for the game! This demo consists of the opening, and a few levels to try out. Try out the demo and let us know what you think! There is a quick multiple choice survey we would love for you to fill out on the game site. Here is the link below:

Final Demo 1.png

PL screenshot3.png

Final Demo 2.png

Last edited:
Wow, Covid has really slowed down the development of this project. I have been getting back into it though! Sadly no demo yet. I have another programmer helping me and he was slowed down on his coding as well. However I have been working on more of the artwork for the game so here are some screenshots while you wait!

(2023, Updated Screenshots)
Panda Falls.png
Panda Forest.png
Caves.png
Seaside.png
City.png

Last edited:
Hi there! Do you happen to have a music score set in stone for this game? I saw it and immediately fell in love with it!! If you might be interested in having original music, let me know and I can tell you a little more about myself and my work. Thanks!