• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer [Paid] Yogscast - The Videogame (Big budget, looking for skilled developer)

C

CharlieMcShane

Hi there,

I'm Charlie McShane. I've had previous work as an illustrator and developer for companies such as Tapulous, The Yogscast, SEGA and Sony. I've worked on a range of smaller iOS games (Tap Tap Revenge) to large AAA games (Sonic All Star Racing Transformed).

I've currently got a budget that has been agreed with The Yogscast to reboot an existing project into a new engine, revitalising the back-end server and reinventing features such as 'multiplayer' and 'level creator' systems for the game.

We've actually built this game before, so the vision is clear on what we need to do. However, we've had a shift in our people who develop on the project and we're currently in talks on finding a new developer that can help us create a new physics engine and connecting the game into our multiplayer server and help me create the level creator and connect that to the server also.

The requests we're making are not you're standard game dev requests. We need someone who has had a lot of experience in GML (C# and Visual Basic is a plus to connect GM's server functions to the server itself).

For the freelance we hire, you will be given a full documented brief on our current system and how it works to enable your development to be as smooth as possible. We are happy to pay weekly/fortnightly/monthly for your hours and would ideally like to have this fully built up within 1-2 months.

Please get in contact if you are interested
Charlie

J

jirrev

I have just send you a conversation request. I hope to hear from you soon!

Z

ZACHMMD

Hi there! I'm very interested. I have 8 years of GML experience and I have 4 years of VB.Net experience. I have dabbled in C# as well. If you are interested shoot me a line at [email protected]

C

CharlieMcShane

Hi guys,
We're currently reviewing all submissions.
We're taking no more at this point.

Thank you,
Charlie

C

CharlieMcShane

Hi all,

Just to confirm, this position has now been filled.
I will re-open this thread if more resources are needed in the near future.

Thanks again for all the applicants.
Charlie