Job Offer - Programmer [PAID] XBox One development - short project

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by carlmorganart, Mar 17, 2019.

1. carlmorganart

carlmorganart Member

Hi all,

I'm looking to hire a developer that is familiar with the XboxOne environment on a short term basis.
    I've got a project that is nearly ready for certification but I need help finalizing it.

The main task would be porting the save file system over to the console and creating some saves with game progress for Microsoft to playtest. Additional assistance will probably also be needed for some extra tasks required for certification.

My project was made with 1.4 and uses .ini files for the game saves which aren't suitable for Xb1.

My limited programming knowledge and time constraints have made getting this working a little outside my reach.

I am looking for someone I can hire to help with these last stages of Xbox One development and submission for certification.The rest of the project and submission assets are already completed so this should be an easy project for somebody with experience publishing on XB1.

Please contact me via email or on this forum to discuss payment/rates: Carlmorganart@gmail.com

For those interested here is the project i am looking to finalize: https://store.steampowered.com/app/582370/Snowflakes_Chance/

Attached Files: