• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer [PAID] TRACKER MUSIC SOLUTION

Ednei

Hi.

I'm developing a non-profit role-playing project for Android (a hobby project).

This game is using Tracker Musics ( s3m, xm, it) with the MOD PLAYER extension developed by Mick:

Marketplace: link
Forum: link

The extension developed by Mick is excellent and works perfectly for what was proposed.

However, this extension does not allow you to play song A, switch to song B, and resume playing song A from where the song left off.

In an RPG game this feature is essential when the character is in a forest, playing ambient music, enters combat mode (playing a battle music) and returns to ambient music with the end of the battle.

I tried to contact the developer of the extension, but got no response. I believe he is no longer supporting the extension.

Therefore, I am offering this work to anyone interested in developing a solution to this problem.

The extension created by Mick uses libmodplug source code from the public domain and requires a good knowledge of using buffers.

Also, the extension only supports Android (32bit) it would be interesting if it were updated to 64bit.

My intention is not to modify or market an extension developed by someone else. Rather, find an implementation solution for this extension or develop a new one.

I'm not a programmer, but just an amateur game creator. But I am willing to negotiate a friendly price for this service.

Interested parties can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Last edited: