• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist [CLOSED] [PAID] Terrain artist: top down cliffs/inclines

Greetings,

This is a paid task request.

I am in need of top down cliff/incline artwork. These will serve as "barriers" to higher ground for all surrounding terrain.
Specifically required is the rock and rock shadow components only--any and all surrounding terrain and props such as stones and trees are not required.

These "rock tiles" when placed on terrain, must give the illusion of creating a barrier to higher ground and terrain height difference.

This "rock" art that you would produce should appear to blend into the underlying terrain--whatever that may be. Hence, I believe some shadowing at the base and some tapered transparency at the top should be necessary.

The examples below should convey what is needed, but I look forward to further discussion via PM.

*** Full terrain examples below are not from the currently running project, and serve only to generally convey what is needed.

Cheers,
Nathan

Last edited: