Job Offer - Programmer [PAID] Programmer required to port a NodeJS server to GML.

CodeManu

Hi there!

I'm looking for a programmer with NodeJS and GML knowledge to port an existing NodeJS server to GML. The server has roughly 3000 lines of code.

This is a paid job and if you are interested please message me and we'll discuss the price.

chamaeleon

Hi there!

I'm looking for a programmer with NodeJS and GML knowledge to port an existing NodeJS server to GML. The server has roughly 3000 lines of code.

This is a paid job and if you are interested please message me and we'll discuss the price.
3000 lines of code, or 3000 lines of code plus dozens or hundreds of node modules with tens of thousands of lines? Not that I'm volunteering, but odds are anyone interested might want to know just what the scope is..

CodeManu

3000 lines of code, or 3000 lines of code plus dozens or hundreds of node modules with tens of thousands of lines? Not that I'm volunteering, but odds are anyone interested might want to know just what the scope is..
I'm talking 3000 lines of code that were written using NodeJS to be ported to GML and use GM's network solutions to make it work. The server is nothing fancy and I don't think there's any need to port the node modules.

S

sofia1970

Hello,

I can help out.

Please check PM.

Best Regards,
Sofia