• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist [PAID] Looking for artist to create artwork for 100+ cards.

Coded Games

Hello!

My name is Robert and for over a year now I have been working on game called Decks of Dexterity. The game is a bullet hell action card game and up to this point I have been doing all the programming and 80% of the artwork myself. I have worked with a couple other artists but would like one person, maybe two, to design the vast majority of the card artwork.

The Job:

Right now there is over 100 cards that need art assets with the potential for many more and expanding to other aspects of the game's art design. As of now, all of the card artwork has been made using vector assets and I feel this fits very will with the games art style and are easier to modify.

Art Style:

The game has a stylized art style where all the cards are black and white and are meant to have a sort of sharp low poly look. Originally I thought of cards being made of glass so their artwork was supposed to be like a mosaic of shards of glass but I'm not sure if this idea is reflected in every card. The user interface of Persona 5 has been a big inspiration in a lot of the game. Obviously art you made would have to fit with the current art direction. Here are some promotional assets from the game's form topic that might be a better job that me describing it:

How to Apply:

If you are interested please private message me here on the GMC with your portfolio, rates, and any other information about yourself. Don't make the mistake of making a status post (How to PM properly: https://bit.ly/2PhEWon).

It will probably be a few days before I contact anyone as I am still writing descriptions of everything that I want.

Thanks!

Last edited: