Job Offer - Programmer [PAID] Looking for a programmer to help with netcode & online features

T

troy

sTriverskeLogo_0.png

Hello from Dallas,

Triverske is looking for an experienced programmer to help with online features for our top-down shooter "Circuit Breakers" which can be found here on Steam.

For more information, please contact me at troy (at) triverske.net or here on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bazay

Game looks great! I assume the offline functionality has already been implemented and you're just looking for a bit of help implementing online multiplayer functionality?

Currently working on an online multiplayer using GameMaker:Studio's Networking functionality (see signature).
Interested to hear full job details, feel free to send a PM if interested.

Also, as a web developer I would recommend against writing your email openly in web forums - you're asking to be inboxed by spam ;)

Thanks

R

R34LD34L

Oh im the guy that your looking for :) I have an mmo in the works that you can play and fall in love with and i know everything there is about packet encryption, file encryption ( md5 and salt containers), i have 8 - 9 years of gml experience and i dont mind sharing my code and being in skype calls. I will always be available and ready to work skype me @R34LD34L