• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Programming [PAID] lazyeye - Professional Programmer

L

lazyeye

Hi there!

My name is Gabe, known better around the GM Community as lazyeye.

I am a full-time professional programmer, working primarily in GMS2, as well as in other languages such as Python, JavaScript, and C#.

You may know me for:

On top of this all, I work full time making games in GameMaker! While most of my work is doing contracts to help build other people's games, I have a handful of personal projects, one of which you can see here: Smithy of the Fishy, a game originally created for GM48, and recently featured in Rock Paper Shotgun.

It is also worth noting that on top of being a programmer, I have a large amount of experience in teaching others to code, which is a large part of my job in the Discord. I am very used to writing neat code that I can explain to others so they can learn, and have even done private tutoring, if that is something you would be interested in.

I am currently only available for paid work. Please do not contact me for rev-share based offers.

Contact

[email protected]

Full resume and references are available by request.

Links

My Website
My Twitter

Gifs