• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer [PAID JOB] New Game Studio looking for experienced GM2 Programmer

W

Wisdom Games

Hey There!

I hope this post finds everyone doing well, earlier this year I started my very own game studio; Wisdom Games LLC and I’m eager to get things started with our first project.

I’m looking to hire a Programmer skilled in GM2 for a 2D Side scrolling action-RPG. An ideal candidate would:

· Have good communication and organizational skills

· Be professional and creative

· Have experience in GM2 level building/design, game mechanic implementation, physics, AI etc. (the more skills the better!)

· Have CLEAN CODE!

I’m very serious about this project but I also want to have a good time making something wonderful! The job is building several functioning levels that will serve as the games “engine” but if I end up finding my new lead programmer in the process, I’m all for it! I would love to end up working with someone who I can collaborate with, someone who would add their own personal touches to this project.

If this sounds like the kind of project, you’d like to be a part of please contact me and we can talk details and compensation.

Thanks for reading!

Ron

[email protected]

hydroxy

Are you still looking for a programmer? I am interested and I think I can fulfil your requirements.