• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer Paid Gamemaker 8 Programmer Needed ($100)

Y

Yo-Blob

Hello,

I am currently working on a simple platformer game with Gamemaker 8 and looking for someone to come in and punch-up or redo the code in regards to player controls so it plays a bit better than I’m presently capable of programming on my own. The game is being made as part of a work thing and I don’t have the knowledge required to finish it within the required timeframe (one month).

I am looking to hire somebody to make the character move, jump, shoot, and climb ladders with decent precision. I have a workable-ish version of the character running, jumping, and shooting right now, but it’s not very clean or smooth/fun to play.

I am offering $100 total, and, based on your hourly rate etc, would like to see what can be accomplished based on this price or within your rate when you hit $100, and would then probably offer more money for a Top Ten Scores room and a few other things to be programmed. If that makes sense?

Please let me know if you’re available. I am serious about getting this done.

Thanks for your time,

- Curtis

P

Pulsar Regions Vilhelm

this is A LOT of money to offer for something so basic ....

P

Pulsar Regions Vilhelm

I wrote you a PM but I guess 50 others did too ;) not asking for you 100 USD though...