Article Overpowering Game Maker Html Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan Chan

Overpowering Game Maker Html Plans

Goals
  • Earning around $40000 CAD money per year.
  • Host Gator Website with SSL + Game Maker HTML file + PayPal Developer=
    • Is an all the cross platformer if you have a website hoster from an all html file.
    • Download free game if you have all the Html files.
    • Players get to create one account only to play your multiple html games at once at inside one of your main html websites.
Requirements

Working Experience
  • 2 years of artist experience
  • 2 years of programming
  • 5 years of a better game idea thinking
Money Requirements
  • Do not hire anyone at your own first startup games. Do not rent a location for your own beginner startup, but should always work online instead of renting an area with your own friends or teammates.
  • Gator Website Hosting= $50 per year
  • Magix Music Maker, but you should use the MIDI keyboard with the USB wired cable to make the musics= $500
  • Game Maker Html= $150
  • Adobe Elements= $170 / Or PhotoShop CC and Premiere CC = $502 per year
  • Soundsnap for a commercial free
Recommendations
  • Game Maker or Unreal Engine, Blender, and texturing ZBrush for an natural body and to also texturing another separated objects.
  • Drawing Tablet
  • Backup Drive
  • Long Term Recommendations: buy a better computer for your own future if you want to make a 3d Unreal Engine game. But, I think you should only hire around 5 fully experience people to make a full open 3d game.
    • Desktop recommendation Intel Core i7, GTX1050, SSD memory card, and maybe a Micro-Star International computers.
    • -OR- An any of the slightly cheaper good Intel Core i7 gaming portable ASUS laptop, that you can also work anywhere else outside of your own house.
  • A Protective Laptop Bag with a Handle.
  • A bigger 1920 x 1080 plug in wired screen monitor pixels for making a better 3D artwork modellings.
  • A G Suite to create your own new email website domain names.
  • Your own top free online marketing and publishing business website links: is your own official Facebook company page with your own new fans, and is your own official YouTube company page releasing your own new game development production video type pipelines.
Other Software Recommendations
  • Open Broadcaster Software, for your own game video recordings.
Your Own Better Extra Business Plans
  1. Purchase the YoYo Game Maker html web plans, the desktop plans, and the mobile phone plans.
  2. Make all of your own website html game, Steam download desktop game, and the Google Play download mobile game for free.
  3. Then, get some payment from your own free will donation at inside your own created main html website.

Last edited by a moderator:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Presumably, this is your plan for a successful HTML development company.

Unfortunately, there's a glaring omission: how to market your games. Without a strategy for that, all the best hardware, website hosting and game designers won't go anywhere.

A

Alan Chan

I think I have find a good way to use the YoYo Game Maker as your own good business model.
  1. Purchase the YoYo Game Maker html web plans, the desktop plans, and the mobile phone plans.
  2. Make all of your own website html game, Steam download desktop game, and the Google Play download mobile game for free.
  3. Then, get some payment from your own free will donation at inside your own created main html website.
But, your own multiple games should be cheap and creative to match this good business model plans.

Just forget about the chance Forum Staff who still does not really know what is his own YoYo games business company is selling about. But, I think I have find out that there is around 3 great Forum Staff is still working inside this company.

Niels

It's almost like it's written by a algorithm that tries to makes sentences from keywords like" business model", "plans", "dollars", and "payment"...

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Why should I listen to the prattling of someone planning to make an income of $40k/year on the HTML5 export, when I can listen to the advice of seasoned veterans like TrueValhalla already making an income of way more than $40k/year on the HTML5 export?

Shut up and leave the podium to people who are actually qualified to stand on it.

Reactions: Yal
A

Alan Chan

No, I have read his TrueValhalla news article and I have double checked his TrueValhalla business plans and my business plan is about the same levels. Except, my business plan is more creative than them as I am trying to save like around $100000 more money than them, while we both should create around the same $10000 per quarterly year.
https://www.truevalhalla.com/blog/online-income-report-062-q4-2017

When I have analyze his money management at inside his news article, he have lost most of his own money paying his own workers.

Why should I listen to the prattling of someone planning to make an income of $40k/year on the HTML5 export, when I can listen to the advice of seasoned veterans like TrueValhalla already making an income of way more than $40k/year on the HTML5 export?

Shut up and leave the podium to people who are actually qualified to stand on it.

N

Nidar

When I have analyze his money management at inside his news article, he have lost most of his own money paying his own workers.
hello alan i think this is wrong because you can not use a worker without them to pay money because same reason you need money they need money and you have to pay them if they work for you. IF this is your idea i will respect it because if this plan works it is a very good plan but right now i am uncertain.

Overpowering Game Maker Html Plans

Goals
  • Earning around $40000 CAD money per year.
  • Host Gator Website with SSL, Game Maker HTML file + PayPal Developer= is an all the cross platformer if you have a website hoster from an all html file.
  • Download free game if you have all the Html files.
Requirements

Working Experience
  • 2 years of artist experience
  • 2 years of programming
  • 5 years of a better game idea thinking
Money Requirements
  • Do not hire anyone at your own first startup games. Do not rent a location for your own beginner startup, but should always work online instead of renting an area with your own friends or teammates.
  • Gator Website Hosting= $50 per year
  • Magix Music Maker= $500
  • Game Maker Html= $150
  • Adobe Elements= $170 / Or PhotoShop CC and Premiere CC = $502 per year
  • Soundsnap for a commercial free
Recommendations
  • Game Maker or Unreal Engine, Blender, and texturing ZBrush for an natural body and to also texturing another separated objects.
  • Drawing Tablet
  • Backup Drive
  • Long Term Recommendations: buy a better computer for your own future if you want to make a 3d Unreal Engine game. But, I think you should only hire around 5 fully experience people to make a full open 3d game.
    • Desktop recommendation Intel Core i7, GTX1050, SSD memory card, and maybe a Micro-Star International computers.
    • -OR- An any of the slightly cheaper good Intel Core i7 gaming portable ASUS laptop, that you can also work anywhere else outside of your own house.
  • A Protective Laptop Bag with a Handle.
  • A bigger 1920 x 1080 plug in wired screen monitor pixels for making a better 3D artwork modellings.
  • A G Suite to create your own new email website domain names.
  • Your own top free online marketing and publishing business website links: is your own official Facebook company page with your own new fans, and is your own official YouTube company page releasing your own new game development production lines.
Other Software Recommendations
  • Open Broadcaster Software, for your own game video recordings.
Good luck with that. But until you have something more than just plans, I'm with Frosty on this and will listen to TrueValhalla (and others that have actually achieved things with HTML and GM).

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
No, I have read his TrueValhalla news article and I have double checked his TrueValhalla business plans and my business plan is about the same levels. Except, my business plan is more creative than them as I am trying to save like around $100000 more money than them, while we both should create around the same $10000 per quarterly year.
https://www.truevalhalla.com/blog/online-income-report-062-q4-2017

Your "business plan" is nowhere near the level TrueValhalla's is at. Your plan is unproven and untried. TrueValhalla's is proven and battle-hardened.

His business plan has been in motion with dozens of released products and making revenue for years. You have yet to release a single product or make a cent of revenue, and here you are talking like you're the best thing since sliced bread.

You say you are more creative than TrueValhalla is, but you have yet to make a single product demonstrating that point.

You say you can cut costs better than TrueValhalla can, but you have yet to start on a single project to cut costs from.

You say you can make $10k per quarter, but you have yet to make a single dime.

You say you can solo an income of $10k per quarter without partners or employees in areas that you don't specialize in (e.g. marketing, sound effects, music, business law, accountancy, etc.), but you have yet to be burdened with the practical consequences of these choices.

At this point, your "article" is nothing but an unfounded, untried, unproven list of pet beliefs that you are trying to pass off as expert experience. I cannot believe that someone your age would be naive enough not to have learned that talk is cheap.

Get your arse out of the safe space, put that plan of yours to work and let the bank statement dictate your plan's worth instead of your personal "analysis". When you've finally made the $40k/year income that you dreamed of, then you can come back to lecture us as you please like TrueValhalla.

A

Alan Chan

Hey, I just relies if you know how to program the html, php, and the sql properly. Those html games is even more powerful than the download free games and the cross platform games, because those proper html programming with the php and the sql client server programming can make all of your players have one gaming account to play your multiple html account inside your own one main html website server. But, I suggest not to make your players to create their own gaming account with their own real email account, because those things is a whole another security server stories.

Here is the official book to learn those proper html programming that teaches you how to make a better version of the multiple client server than just those normal game maker networking server. Which that special html programming server should worth your money if you have a good playing game as well.
https://www.wiley.com/en-ca/HTML5+and+CSS3+All+in+One+For+Dummies,+3rd+Edition-p-9781118289389

ThePC007

Hey, I just relies if you know how to program the html, php, and the sql properly. Those html games is even more powerful than the download free games and the cross platform games, because those proper html programming with the php and the sql client server programming can make all of your players have one gaming account to play your multiple html account inside your own one main html website server. But, I suggest not to make your players to create their own gaming account with their own real email account, because those things is a whole another security server stories.

Here is the official book to learn those proper html programming that teaches you how to make a better version of the multiple client server than just those normal game maker networking server. Which that special html programming server should worth your money if you have a good playing game as well.
https://www.wiley.com/en-ca/HTML5+and+CSS3+All+in+One+For+Dummies,+3rd+Edition-p-9781118289389
This sounds like one of those Chinese ads that have been lazily translated into English and still try to sound as technologically advanced as possible.

Amon

Yo, Alan. You need to quit dreaming. There's nothing wrong with the initial dream, it's just that it seems that's all you are doing, dreaming. That dream is nice and warm only until you wake up and try to make it a reality. That's when this world of hurt will bite. The winners are the ones that took the dream, woke up, and got bitten nearly to death making the dream a reality. For them though, the scars were worth it.

A

Alan Chan

Sorry that I have forgot that Magix Music Making software is most likely to recommend a MIDI keyboard to make the good musics at least.

Rayek

Magix Music Maker is pretty bad and expensive. Just get the discounted $60 version of Reaper (https://www.reaper.fm/) instead, and spend the money you saved on a good Midi keyboard and audio interface. Reaper is on another level compared to MM. The download is free, and the developers rely on the honour system - so it means you can try out the full version without limits.

You will need an audio interface if you intend to create your own music and use MIDI.
https://ehomerecordingstudio.com/best-audio-interfaces/

A

Alan Chan

Magix Music Maker is pretty bad and expensive. Just get the discounted $60 version of Reaper (https://www.reaper.fm/) instead, and spend the money you saved on a good Midi keyboard and audio interface. Reaper is on another level compared to MM. The download is free, and the developers rely on the honour system - so it means you can try out the full version without limits.

You will need an audio interface if you intend to create your own music and use MIDI.
https://ehomerecordingstudio.com/best-audio-interfaces/
@Rayek you need to try to use the more expensive magic music maker, because the magic music maker is like the only expensive software who will clearly sells the instruments electronically as well. I have double checked your reaper music maker does not really sell the instruments electronically at all. Your reaper music maker will need you to required to buy the audio interfaces or the real playable instruments.

@Rayek , unfortunately you did not double check your ehomerecodingstudio audio interface does not sell your audio interfaces at all. It is just the introductions of what to buy to make your electronic musics in the end.

zbox

GMC Elder
All these companies who hire people; don't they know that if you DON'T hire people, you DON'T have to pay them?

Best kept business secret out there ;) Shh

Toque

You need skills. Lots of them. And time to learn all those tools.

I would have to move in with the parents for a couple years to survive. I’m 45.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Almost seems like spam but not sure what your selling.

English isn’t your first language so probably some things are lost in translation. That’s ok.

I think your saying do stuff yourself so you don’t have to pay people. But you need skills for that to work.
Dream big. Bill gates failed a few times and turned out ok.

But Best of luck.

Last edited:
D

devonhg

My piece of advice on the webhosting side.

Don't use hostgator. Use godaddy.

I'm making 45k/year right now with my web development business and growing, and have had a lot of experience with many different hosting providers.

Godaddy, plain and simple, is the best. Best price, best reliability, best support.

I've used both.

A

Alan Chan

My piece of advice on the webhosting side.

Don't use hostgator. Use godaddy.

I'm making 45k/year right now with my web development business and growing, and have had a lot of experience with many different hosting providers.

Godaddy, plain and simple, is the best. Best price, best reliability, best support.

I've used both.
@devonhg ya you are kind of not wrong. But, the hostgator is better to make a higher end of the website page if you at least know the html, php, and the sql codings. But, the Godaddy website builder is kind of between the hostgator levels and the WordPress website builder levels.
I have double checked I think most of the hostgator website builder clients is most likely might be building the more official and the more professional restaurant like thingys that they can creates a lot of money as well. But, the Godaddy website builders is the more easier to build with for like your own small personal bakery shop or somethings like those things.

Rayek

Seriously Alan, are you a chatbot? Because your reasoning behind your latest post and a number of other posts you made make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Choice of web hosting does not have any direct correlation to the success of your company. Or the amount of money made. And I fail to see the relevance of restaurants and small bakery shops you mention. Most hosting supports either hand coding or existing CMSs, and you pretty much look at their service and up-time records.

So, are you a chatbot? Or is the translation software you use that bad? Or perhaps both? Your avatar also implies that you are a chatbot of some sort.

If you are a real human, I apologize in advance. Perhaps your reasoning is so beyond my understanding, that only gibberish comes through.

GMWolf

aka fel666
@devonhg ya you are kind of not wrong. But, the hostgator is better to make a higher end of the website page if you at least know the html, php, and the sql codings. But, the Godaddy website builder is kind of between the hostgator levels and the WordPress website builder levels.
I have double checked I think most of the hostgator website builder clients is most likely might be building the more official and the more professional restaurant like thingys that they can creates a lot of money as well. But, the Godaddy website builders is the more easier to build with for like your own small personal bakery shop or somethings like those things.
You don't have to use their website builders. They can also just host your web server and files.
Also, in my experience, I have found GoDaddy to be the best for domain names (idk about web hosting)

A

Alan Chan

You don't have to use their website builders. They can also just host your web server and files.
Also, in my experience, I have found GoDaddy to be the best for domain names (idk about web hosting)
Oh wait that is true that GoDaddy can also uploads your html files. But all I knew that the Host Gator is the cheaper website hoster, because their own host gator company seems like they are reusing their own some kind of another older languages that you can upload your html file somewhere else directly into another mysterious code server somewhere else unknown, which makes them much cheaper and safer. Meanwhile, most likely the Godaddy website hoster will cost more because they are creating their own servers. Not only the private Host Gator languages can upload the website hosting directly somewhere else because I knew that the very old Java languages can also upload into another free website hosting languages as well.

GMWolf

aka fel666
Oh wait that is true that GoDaddy can also uploads your html files. But all I knew that the Host Gator is the cheaper website hoster, because their own host gator company seems like they are reusing their own some kind of another older languages that you can upload your html file somewhere else directly into another mysterious code server somewhere else unknown, which makes them much cheaper and safer. Meanwhile, most likely the Godaddy website hoster will cost more because they are creating their own servers. Not only the private Host Gator languages can upload the website hosting directly somewhere else because I knew that the very old Java languages can also upload into another free website hosting languages as well.
That sounds like domain name, dns hosting.
That's not even web hosting.
GoDaddy does that.
It also allows you to not have you own mystery server, but use some of their own mystery servers.
If you then want another mystery server backing that, you can... (But why?)
Not only the private Host Gator languages can upload the website hosting directly somewhere else because I knew that the very old Java languages can also upload into another free website hosting languages as well.
What?
Hosting language?

A

Alan Chan

Like java applets? Or java web servers?
Java applets is the one that creates and plays around the interfaces. You should be using the xml, the org, and the w3c in the Java languages to host out your own stuff online. Java can also make the 3D programming as well. But, programming the online Java hosting is much harder than I think. All I know is that your Java .org website domain name can also be renamed as the .com website domain names.

GMWolf

aka fel666
Java applets is the one that creates and plays around the interfaces. You should be using the xml, the org, and the w3c in the Java languages to host out your own stuff online. Java can also make the 3D programming as well. But, programming the online Java hosting is much harder than I think. All I know is that your Java .org website domain name can also be renamed as the .com website domain names.
What are you on about?...

Rayek

entrepreneur-590x355.jpg

Smiechu

I really start to like this guy :D
He has completely and without a doubt no idea what he is talking about. I need more popcorn...

Status
Not open for further replies.