Released Out NOW on Steam! StoneTide: Age of Pirates - Sandbox, Open World, Pirate Action Experience

S

Silversea

A note on the art style (which is fantastic, by the way) -- I would try and be careful about using different techniques. Generally you want to have either all outlined sprites, or all non-outlined sprites. The mix doesn't look as great.

S

StoneTide

A note on the art style (which is fantastic, by the way) -- I would try and be careful about using different techniques. Generally you want to have either all outlined sprites, or all non-outlined sprites. The mix doesn't look as great.
Thanks for the feedback! Where do you notice the mix? The game is only meant to have one technique.

S

StoneTide

**Update**

Our programmer had an accident so updates will be delayed until he recovers. :(

We will still be posting gameplay though!

YanBG

Looked at your twitter followers and can't tell if that's a good amount or not? Do you think there will be more fans/players close to/after the release?

S

StoneTide

You really got me going there with the description and all, where can I play this ?
Glad you like it! We're hopefully releasing it soon for early access, so players can support the game as we finish it but we still want a stable version on release. :cool:

Looked at your twitter followers and can't tell if that's a good amount or not? Do you think there will be more fans/players close to/after the release?
We're not really concerned with the amount of fans right now, until we're closer to release we will start to really advertise. :)

(All of the current fans are gained organically except for one on discord lol)