• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Organization, method of handling?

P

Pitu

Hello, I'm planning to make a short interactive story and this is always bothering me, it's a linear short interactive story so for example it should go something like this, introduction --> player is in bed --> player gets out of bed, etc etc, my question is how do i go on about handling the programming that i will do for it, for example I dont want each object to serve its purpose as a thing that progresses the story thats way to messy (what i mean by that is like i wouldnt want the bed object to contain the code that allows him to get out of the bed and stuff), so how do i go on about handling this, where do i store the code and stuff? sorry for my bad English