• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer Opportunity - Building a game (Paid - Budget)(Developer Found - Close Thread)

S

Sebastian

I have a job opportunity for a single individual paid (I have a budget) on creating this game. Now the game I would like to build is similar to Spoon Pet Collectors. But this version will be of Pandas and have the same concept (the animals appear randomly when the app is closed and bring presents) but the designs will be a little different.

The illustration designs will be done by my GF however, you just need to tell us what sort of designs are needed and the format they need to be in.

At the end when the game is complete would you be able to explain how the game engine works and how I could do changes myself? (e.g. add more characters, prizes, levels etc) I have some coding knowledge of a Front End Developer, however, my strong points are Graphic Design.

If you could message me with a quote on how much this would cost and how long it would take would be much appreciated. Please keep in mind that the illustrations will be done by us so it may take some time to hand them over to you as we do have day jobs. So if you could first explain what sort of images you would require getting started then we can do these ahead of time and then send them to you.

If you need any more information please let me know :)

I want to work on this project, very interesting project but I don't have time currently, have exams in feb. If you cant find any good programmer you can approch me after Feb . thanks

P

p055ible

I can help you with this. Lets chat on skype for further details.

A

AnnaExplor

Hi Sebastian,

I checked the game Spoon Pet Collector on Google play store yes we can surely develop this game but I have few more queries so it would be helpful if you share your email id so we can discuss in detail. You can also email me your requirement at [email protected]
Here is some my work: Portfolio Please take a look and let me know. I have developing a team in India that's why our rate is also reasonable.