• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art [OPEN] Pixel Artist / Animator for hire

D

Dante_wonman321

Hi everyone, Iam Dante. Pixel artist - 2D animator

I love making pixel game and i can handle many styles
I am currently available to work on PAID projects, both flat rates or hour rates

Email:
[email protected]
My gallery: http://pixeljoint.com/p/41106.htm

Some stuffs i have worked for game projects

Monsters X Monsters

Bloody Quest

And more

Pls contact me if You are interested
[email protected]

Feel free to ask anything.
Thanks for your attention!

Best of luck,

-Tuan (wonman321)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MatthewL019

Can you do top-down stuff also? (e.g top-down characters, trees, rocks, vehicles, houses, etc)

Love those sprites from Monster X Monster! Do you require concept art to work off of or can you work off a detailed description of a character? Might be interested.
EDIT: Sent you an e-mail request yesterday evening.

Last edited:
O

orange451

Do not work with Dante. He will gladly take your money and afterwards stop communicating with you.

I contracted him to create the art for my already-finished game in May. In June he refused to respond to any messages, while only completing a mere 20% of the artwork. I had to create a paypal dispute over $250, as he requires half the money up-front.

Last edited: