• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Legacy GM only go to sprite if global += 1

E

EZTALES

hey yall
quick question,
my player has five sprites, but i only want the player to be able to got to the first and last sprites if its global.oil(points) is at least at one, is there any way to do this? any help is great! thanks!
-Eztales

E

EZTALES

The question is a bit vague. How do you go between the sprites in the first place?
nevermind, managed to fix but now i have a new problem, (ill make video so you get a better idea) basically the player collects oil that rains from the roof, if he collides with one his global.throwbucket goes up by one. which when you go to your last or first sprite, should play a little animation of him throwing it away. the problem is either the animation doesnt play or it plays for both sides. you will see this better in video down below.
thanks