1. Hey! Guest! The 33rd GMC Jam will take place between May 23rd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and May 27th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

GM:S 1.4 only go to sprite if global += 1

Discussion in 'Programming' started by EZTALES, May 18, 2019 at 2:01 AM.

1. EZTALES

EZTALES Member

hey yall
    quick question,
    my player has five sprites, but i only want the player to be able to got to the first and last sprites if its global.oil(points) is at least at one, is there any way to do this? any help is great! thanks!
    -Eztales

2. BattleRifle BR55

BattleRifle BR55 Member

The question is a bit vague. How do you go between the sprites in the first place?

3. EZTALES

EZTALES Member

nevermind, managed to fix but now i have a new problem, (ill make video so you get a better idea) basically the player collects oil that rains from the roof, if he collides with one his global.throwbucket goes up by one. which when you go to your last or first sprite, should play a little animation of him throwing it away. the problem is either the animation doesnt play or it plays for both sides. you will see this better in video down below.
    thanks