• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free One Million Zombies (Android)

I

Infinity Claw Studio

Hello everyone!

This is my first game and I hope you like it. Your feedback is welcome. ;)

One Million Zombies:
Direct, intense and frantic. How many zombies can you annihilate?

One Million Zombies is an action game and your main concern will be to annihilate, annihilate and annihilate. It’s that simple.

FEATURES:
* Arcade mode:
- 4 different game modes on 5 different arenas: Annihilation, Collection, Protection and Conquest.
- Randomly generated map containing 12 stages.
- Final bosses and bonus stages.
- Complete the map and unlock more difficult levels. How far you can reach? There is no limit!​

* Survival mode:
- 5 different arenas in which you will have to survive as long as possible.
- 3 difficult levels: Easy, Normal and Hard.​

* Others:
- You can play without Internet connection.
- Connect to Google Play to check achievements, leaderboards and protect your progress.
- 5 different controls. Choose the control that best suits you.
- Languages: English and Spanish.
- You can set the graphics quality for an optimal performance.
- You can enable/disable the music, sound effects and vibration.
Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.InfinityClawStudio.OneMillionZombies

Video:

Screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nramjieawan

Looks like a fun game . I will try it out on my S5 later. Out of curiosity how did you create the sprites and game art? Did you purchase assets or hired someone else to create them for you? I'm asking because I want to make a game but I am definitely not an artist.

I

Infinity Claw Studio

I'm using Inkscape to create my own game art. There are lots of guides and tutorials about Inkscape or Gimp on the Internet. With a basic understanding of art creation, a little practice and time you can create some interesting things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Infinity Claw Studio

A new version of the game is available. I have included 2 new controls, so there are already 5 different controls available in the game.
I have also made some minor adjustments and bug fixes.

Your feedback is welcome. :);)