• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Old GM5 Games Converted to GMS

H

Hugh Patrick Greene

Greetings everyone. I have an old GM5 game that I did long ago and converted into GMS. I'm using GMS Free Standard Edition 1.4. by the way without any modules; just Windows and Steam. i am giving it away free as a guidline to BEGINNERS. It is fully DRAG and DROP. There were a few compatibility issues due to some functions being obsolete, so i had to edit them. I didn't do too much editing as I want beginners who may have problems with GML, can see it is possible to create a game fully DRAG and DROP.

You can edit, streamline, improve, pretty much do what you with it. It is in RAR format so you can use WINRAR to extract the contents. All the folders and files are intact.

Dasher_Menu.png Dasher_Menu.png Dasher_enemies_list.png Dasher_enemies_list.png Shot001.png Dasher_level.png

The link to the file is here http://www.mediafire.com/download/hk3t4anryg2969e/DASHER2.gmx.rar

If it is helpful to you then send a holler.

Dasher_Menu.png Dasher_enemies_list.png Dasher_enemies_list.png Shot001.png Dasher_level.png