• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Old Game Maker Game?

G

garethsspace

I recently discovered a game from 2015 called Reassembly that is on Steam. It seems very similar to a game I used to play that was on the Game Maker website in the free games section (this was back when GM6 was almost new). Anyone know what the name of it was?

K12gamer

As a former Sandbox MOD...I played tons of old GameMaker games.

I think I remember the one you're referring to...but I can't remember the exact name.

These are some I do remember
Space Junk............................................................Dark Verse

Hans in Space..................................................................................................Ambush Sector 7

T

Thunder Lion

As a former Sandbox MOD...I played tons of old GameMaker games.

I think I remember the one you're referring to...but I can't remember the exact name.

These are some I do remember
Space Junk............................................................Dark Verse

Hans in Space..................................................................................................Ambush Sector 7
Too bad yoyo didn't create a backup of all the games it had in the sandbox!! :'(

T

Thunder Lion

I still have a lot of the good ones downloaded in my PC...
Wish I would have downloaded a few hundred more before the site shut down...:(
I remember this fun game made with like gm7 or 6 lol it was about a bee who lived in a tree community of insects. The season's would change. I wish i could find it.

T

Thunder Lion