• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Official demos folder by default location problem (v2.3.3)

lvd68

Dear,
After a standard installation of the last version 2.3.3, I would experiment and take a look about an official demo available by default in the GM2 Start Page ex(Split Screen Cameras, YoYo Dungeon,...) . I select the demo and install it without any problem but when I want to open it, the program opens windows file open explorer on my .\Documents\GameMakerStudio2 but no file is present. The program looks for a project name without any extension. I proceed twice with another demo, same result. I check in the program preferences files locations , no file found. Some one has the same problem ? Some knows where are located demos ? If for someone has no problem, could you give the exact file name of the files. It would be easier to find for me on my drives.
thanks a lot
Lvd68