I especially like doing caves, monsters, skeletons, building interiors and anything horror themed. I'm not so great at making people 3D models or realistic animals. Or rather, realism is not my thing anyway, the closest you'll get to that is the 90's cgi vibe like what can be seen in the images and animation below.
- I can do brief moving camera 3D animations; animated 3D models and bones not-so-much
- I can do static 3D renders, great for promotional images, loading, splash screens, and more
- I can do 3D rendered 360 degree panoramas; great for virtual visits / point-and-click games
- if you are more interested in extensions I do offer cross-platform ones for Win32/Mac/Linux
- Pricing is generously cheap, the most I ever made on a single freelance payment is roughly $70 USD and the smallest I have ever made for one is $10 USD. Use your imagination. The longest I've spent doing a project is about two weeks or so, if I remember correctly. Most things I can get done within a couple hours, at least going by my track record thus far. The more hours - the higher payment. If I don't reach the deadline then you don't have to recommend me to anyone, let everyone know about it if you were or were not satisfied - this is what keeps people coming to me more than anything. Only pay me if you find that I made you happy by the deadline we set - if anything is a deal breaker let me know in advance and I'll be happy to get as much as i can get done even if I end up finishing late, which hasn't happened before, someone testify if I am wrong on this, just my memory.