Steam OESE - Space Survival Game

C

CloudburstAlec

OESE
is about your little ship, traveling alone through space trying to survive as best as it can to find a new home. Along the journey you come across different encounters with different outcomes depending on your decision. You can either try a passive approach if you're feeling peaceful, you can try to contact or trade with whatever oddity you've crossed paths with or you can go full offensive and fire a missile to try and steal their power!

OESE is about decisions and consequences.

Features
  • Over 100 different encounters with different outcomes.
  • 7 races and 4 factions that will love you and aid you on your way.
  • 7 races and 4 factions that will hate you and send bounty hunters out to kill you.
  • 20 in game achievements
  • Delicious pixel art and original soundtrack.
  • Customizable ship so you can look nice.
  • The omnipresent impending doom of the indestructible Nox Cubes.
  • A friendly companion to keep you company.

The game is very relaxing and turn-based, allowing you to take your time and enjoy the journey of space (or panic if your power is running low.) If you're in the office or classroom and it's one of those long days that never seem to end then it's rather nice having a little ship to watch over while you get on with your work.

Last edited by a moderator:

ramos

The images do not work from your post.
I chekd the steam link.
Your game visuals are awsome ! And the concept looks fun to!
Congratulations !

please excuse my bad english

GMWolf

aka fel666
From what i can tell from the steam link, the game looks quite fun! remids me a lot of FTL (which im not against since i love that game).
more importatly: None of your images work on this post!

C

CloudburstAlec

Don't use the partner link paths. Use the paths you find from going to the store page, that will fix your links up (hope these help):
Oh my thank you! That is a huge help! Greatly appreciated, thanks for going out of your way to get those links!

Genetix

Looks really good - I actually like the graphics quite a bit, and it seems to have quite a bit of depth in the various systems, have to check it out soon!