• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Odd issue

P

Psytrese

I'm having a really strange issue with my game since upgrading to Studio 2. The game is incredibly laggy despite having an FPS around 1000.

The version I made in Studio 1 was fine, so I loaded it up to check just in case I was imagining things, and the game runs smooth as silk. So I click on the Studio 2 window to compare and strangely enough the game is running smooth as silk here too!

I'm like, ok, must be a process that was running in the background that's now done so I close Studio 1 and go back to my game in Studio 2 and it starts lagging again? Just to be thorough I open up Studio 1...and my game in Studio 2 again starts running better simply because I have Studio 1 open.

This was a few days ago. I just left Studio 1 open whilst I was working on it but both yesterday and today I've had to do the same.

There's probably a reasonable explanation for this...right?