• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Objects added to room transparent

W

Will Hawkins

When I add objects to my room and test the game they show up white and transparent. Objects added previously are fine. Any new objects added are affected. I have tried this with different sprites and objects. I have created new objects and sprites with no previous code and added them. They still show up transparent. I cannot figure out what I have done to cause this.
Example: The first image is of the room editor and the second shows what it looks like when the game is running.
Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 8.43.26 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 8.44.08 AM.png

W

Will Hawkins

It is. The transparency is noticeable when something moves behind it. Also the blue cloud is basically invisible when you run the game. I have been experimenting and I think it is being caused by some elements I purchased from the marketplace and added into my game. I cannot pin down why it is making added object act this way.