• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX *Nothing* Will Run!

L

Llama37

Hey all,
So I've had some experience with GMS1, and I just downloaded the free trial of GMS2 about a week ago. For some reason, no matter whether I've coded objects already and created rooms or haven't coded/created anything, it refuses to run. I have a Mac and have downloaded the free trial for Mac, so I'm kind of stuck as to why I won't even get that black screen that usually pops up when I try to run a new, empty game. I just get this message: "FAILED: Run Program Complete. For the details of why this build failed, please review the whole log above and also see your Compile Errors window". There are no errors every time I look at my Compile Errors window.
Please help! TIA :duck: