• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Not sure if right place....[adding media to posts]

Hey all,

Most likely a noob question, how can I upload gifs and or video footage of my game? I have some art work I'd like to share but I'm not sure how.

Thanks!

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
(topic moved here from the Work in Progress forum) The Work in Progress forum is only for posting games / apps with GM. Questions about using the GMC forum itself should be posted here.

You can upload images directly to the GMC when you post your game topic. In the editor, click "more options" then "upload image".

For videos, most people use YouTube. Post the video there, and then add a link in your topic. Click the "media" icon (looks like film strips) when you're creating your topic, and paste in the YouTube link.

You can also post images and GIFs on other hosts, and add the links to your topic.