I've been working on a simple project for a few weeks, just for fun, mostly, but all this time, I've been using a Windows 10. To keep working on it in my MacOS, I installed GMS2 on it (after tons of confusion), then playtested it immediatly. Everything was fine until I checked the coding... It's a DND project that mostly uses the Execute Code block to operate, and certain commands (,like (keyboard_check_pressed), for example,) weren't recognized, and the program acted like they were variables. I was ignoring it, as it seemed to not actually do a thing, until eventually the game started crashing as soon as it starts running.