HTML5 Not Enough Money!

T

ThePropagation

This game is live online on Kongregate! A 2D platformer where you try to get as many coins as possible!

A man wishes for unlimited wealth, and magically, a cloud appears over him and drops coins! Unfortunately this isn't good enough for this man, he wants to capture the cloud and shake the money out faster! Help him in his quest to satisfy his unreasonable craving!

Catch coins falling from the sky and use them to power up your speed, jump, and attempts to grab the cloud! Interact with odd characters as you climb to the heavens to achieve your desire!

https://www.kongregate.com/games/ThePropagation/not-enough-money

Scr1.jpg Scr2.jpg Scr3.jpg Scr5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
@ThePropagation : Please supply more information on your game and some screenshots as well. As it stands, this is barely a topic and you'll find more people will check out your work if you promote it correctly and show people what they'll actually be playing if they click the link. ;)

T

ThePropagation

@ThePropagation : Please supply more information on your game and some screenshots as well. As it stands, this is barely a topic and you'll find more people will check out your work if you promote it correctly and show people what they'll actually be playing if they click the link. ;)
Thank you, I didn't know how to put pictures in, but I figured it out, thanks

W

Walky

Quite addictive game!
Unfortunately it froze after some time, not sure why :(

Edit: It saves progress so I could continue after reloading, nice!

Attachments

Last edited:
T

ThePropagation

Quite addictive game!
Unfortunately it froze after some time, not sure why :(

Edit: It saves progress so I could continue after reloading, nice!
Thank you for playing, what were you doing when it froze? I see that you were upgrading did you just upgrade something and it froze? Which thing did you upgrade?

W

Walky

Thank you for playing, what were you doing when it froze? I see that you were upgrading did you just upgrade something and it froze? Which thing did you upgrade?
Can't remember really, perhaps it was something else on the webpage that caused the freeze? It happened two times and then I was able to keep playing until the end, including full upgrades.

T

ThePropagation

Final update is on kongregate! Surprises! Probably!