• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Not able to install gms 2 mobile

So I own desktop version of Gamemaker Studio 2, but since it was on sale I bought GameMaker Studio 2 Mobile. When I opened my Gamemaker it started to install and at the end I got this message1593207394924.png
Do you have any ideas of how to fix it?

Amon

Did you try uninstalling, rebooting then starting the install again? I ask because the same happened to me and when I uninstalled, rebooted and tried the install again it worked.

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
Another thing to try is to logout of your account after purchasing the module and log in again (restart the GMS2 too).
You can also restart your computer after assign all permissions to your files so that GMS2 can access them smoothly.

Another thing to try is to logout of your account after purchasing the module and log in again (restart the GMS2 too).
You can also restart your computer after assign all permissions to your files so that GMS2 can access them smoothly.
I can't logout because Gms is installing mobile version which prevents me from doing anything. Also restarting pc didn't help

Amon

Unplug your internet cable from your pc. Make sure GMS2 is not running. Whilst unplugged from the net, startup GMS2 and wait for it to ask you to log in. When it does that reattach your internet cable and log in. Lets see if that does it.