1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion None of my installed fonts appear under the font list in GMS 2

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Seet, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Seet

Seet Member

I've recently tried finding a font that I've used in my previous projects only to find that it's completely missing from the list.

fonts.PNG No diagon.PNG

You can see from the image that I have Diagon Regular font installed but unfortunately it isn't popping up under the font list in GMS 2.
    My installed fonts can also be used in other programs like Photoshop and MS Powerpoint but for some reason, not in GMS 2.
    I've tried restarting GMS 2, cleaning the project even installing a new runtime. Also, creating new projects doesn't help.
    This problem has only occurred recently, this has never happened to me in the past.

2. Cowlord

Cowlord Member

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem now.

3. immortalx

immortalx Member

It's a bug in the current stable version.
    See here for a temporary solution
    It's fixed in the latest beta, if you want to give this a try.

Cowlord likes this.