Free Non-Stop Space Probe 🚀 - Amaze Me Game Jam Entry now on Opera GX & soon Nintendo Switch

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder

Take control of the Orblr-1 Space Probe and blast chaotically through the cosmos on your mission to collect precious minerals.

Fly through 40 levels avoiding dangerous space debris and collect the gems before heading to the goal. There's just one problem... once you've started you can't stop!

The first few levels may seem easy, but pretty soon your fingers'll be twitching on the keys at lightning speed to make the perfect dodge.

• 40 levels with 120 gems to collect
  • Rich, colorful graphics
  • Supports keyboard or gamepad
  • Keeps track of your fails and best times for each level

It's time to blast off, let's go!

Download Free on Itch.io
Play on Opera GX

Wish List now on Nintendo eShop (Coming February 17th)

Last edited:

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder
A really good challenging game. Things get tough on those later levels.
Cool music and responsive controls (I used the D-Pad on a controller)
Thanks! I really enjoyed watching the video - I get sort of cringey when I've realised just how hard I made the game and I see someone dying loads of times in one level haha, but that is the whole point (and I died plenty of times myself...)

K12gamer

Thanks! I really enjoyed watching the video - I get sort of cringey when I've realised just how hard I made the game and I see someone dying loads of times in one level haha, but that is the whole point (and I died plenty of times myself...)
A challenge is good, so players don't just breeze through it. It's good your game starts off easy and gets progressively harder.

The hardest game I ever played was Ninja Gaiden on the original XBOX. The boss Alma specifically...because they set you way back when she defeated you.
I did eventually beat the game.

In your game...It's good you get to start right at the level you died...Instead of having a set of lives...then getting to a high level then having to restart at Level 1 again
once your lives had expired.

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder

Big News! Non-Stop Space Probe is launching on Nintendo Switch on February 17th, and it's already listed as coming soon in the Nintendo eShop so you can add it to your wish list now 💚