• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion no slots available

Hi ^^
I'm a GM user since version 5.3a..... i've already bougth every version (last one was on steam)...
But today, i have :
"Sorry there are no slots available on the Beta right now.
Please keep checking back or follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates."

so disapointed ^^

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Yes, that's right. Slots are being created at regular intervals na it's a first come, first served basis to get on the Beta.

P

psyke

NICE, GOT MINE!!!11
Btw, how do I report bugs for Game Maker Studio 2?

R

rui.rosario

I just got home from work,I was about to start eating when I started reading this thread and saw nocturne's post about slots,I dropped everything on the table and just ran to my PC... Didn't get it :c

Z

Zeralith

Well, RIP.

I guess whenever you guys feel the need to want my feedback and bug reports, then feel free to make the beta sign-up process easier and more bountiful :p

R

rui.rosario

A question about the beta access button: Do you get access as soon as you click it? Or is there any other process involved? With my luck i can see myself loosing an opportunity due to internet hiccups

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Make sure you are signed in to your YoYo Account when you press the button, otherwise there is an additional step involved. ;)

R

Rukiri

I got lucky, but by the sounds of it they going to open slots maybe a few times a day or a few times a week and who knows when and what time they will do that.

Z

Zeralith

Make sure you are signed in to your YoYo Account when you press the button, otherwise there is an additional step involved. ;)
And if you're using Two-Factor Authentication, like a good secure person should, then there are even more :confused: