• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

No signing certificate "Mac Development" found: No "Mac Development" signing certificate matching te

• Thread starter Daniel Francis-Lyon
  • Start date
D

Daniel Francis-Lyon

I updated to the latest Gamemaker Studio 2.4.4 I updated my Xcode to 11.1

Now I get this error message. I did not have the problem before. I have an Apple ID. Do I need to enter something under "Market Place". Or do I need to enter something under "default team identifier"?
Any ideas. Here is the error message I get from Xcode

Error: No account for team "Daniel Francis-Lyon". Add a new account in the Accounts preference pane or verify that your accounts have valid credentials. (in target 'give_to_new_VM_with_good_dodging' from project 'give_to_new_VM_with_good_dodging')error: No signing certificate "Mac Development" found: No "Mac Development" signing certificate matching team ID "Daniel Francis-Lyon" with a private key was found. (in target 'give_to_new_VM_with_good_dodging' from project 'give_to_new_VM_with_good_dodging')

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Afaik, Apple has changed it's certificate system, meaning you will probably have to go to the developer portal and generate new ones.