• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion No Offline?

S

Saxxon

I tried to start up GMS 2 today after upgrading, and couldn't even get it started. I've got a spotty internet connection, and logged in for the first time yesterday. Anyone know if there's something I can do to fix this? I do a lot of my work offline, and this could really suck as a long term issue

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
You will need to login at least once a month to validate licenses etc. and probably after an update if the login process changed.

S

Saxxon

You will need to login at least once a month to validate licenses etc. and probably after an update if the login process changed.
I thought I'd got that out of the way by logging in yesterday. Is it something I'll have to do that regularly?