no layer_path functions?

LEGOlars

I feel like I must've lost my brain but I'm struggling to find any functions, documentation, or even information online that could simply help me get the id (or index) of a path inside a path layer in a room.
Code:
myPath = ....?
pls help

TheouAegis

They don't exist. It's just for use in the IDE. Just reference the path as normal by its ID or name.

You may be able to shift the layer and thus the path, but I don't know and don't care enough to test it right now. lol

LEGOlars

They don't exist. It's just for use in the IDE. Just reference the path as normal by its ID or name.

You may be able to shift the layer and thus the path, but I don't know and don't care enough to test it right now. lol
Ok lame xD Thx for the answer.

When I use layer_get_all() it doesn't even mention the path layers. Seems like a oddly unfinished feature... I guess there's nothing I can do other than a bunch of manual work for every room.

TheouAegis

In another thread, one of the devs said it was a feature they were considering expanding on but hadn't yet. Rather than showing the room in the path editor, they decided to show the path in the room editor.