• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

No assets..

Hi all,

I was trying to import a local package into my project.. all of a sudden all my asset windows etc.. are gone! I went to my other projects and they work without a problem but this specific project is stuck.

I cant create no assets nor can I see my sprites objects etc.. I cant run the game or click on anything! I'm losing my mind here! I also checked my folder there are all my assets but how do I fix this any ideas how to fix this?!.

1610649425446.png

You could try re-creating your YYP using this tool YYP Maker by Sohom Sahaun (itch.io)
Thanks for the reply I'm afraid it didnt work I can see all the Groups but no data...

I experienced this error as well once: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/very-odd-error.81798/. I fixed it by recreating the project. Only realistic with smaller projects unfortunately. It might also be worth exporting the project as a yyz or copying the folder manually to see if either of those can get GM to recognize everything that is there.
Yeah thats the same one alright!. :( but saving the project didnt work I can put new assets in now but my old ones are gone.. When I open the original folder I still can see the files assets etc!