Next GMS 2 Sale ?

Xer0botXer0

Senpai
Hi guys,

When can we expect a GMS 2 sale again ?

I'd really like to get back into GMS with the new interface and all, it'll feel fresh.
Not knowing whether or not I'll ever finish a game, I don't want to spend more than say $40 on any software.

The only time I would imagine GMS2 being at $40 or lower would be when GMS3 is right around the corner.

I would just buy GMS2 now at the current price.

O.Stogden

I don't think YYG ever announce sales prior, but you could look back over historic sales and see if there's any correlation.

Sales usually correspond to a season or holiday. Steam and Humble Store can run their own sales too around these times.

But as FlameRooster said, the desktop license is unlikely to go that low for a while yet.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Those who don't know when sales happen can't tell you, and those who do know won't tell you. :)

If you're looking to spend less than $40, I can recommend getting a Creator license - which happen to be priced at just under $40 - and seeing how it goes. After a year, if you're still working on the project, as a Creator license owner, you get an upgrade discount to the Desktop export module so you don't have to pay the full price of it again after already having purchased a Creator license.