Nerd Word

curato

Pretty straight forward word game. Just a matter of how many good words you can make with the tiles provided.
Zen: just straight 20 words no time limit pick your best words.

Timed: 20 words but with a time limit

Versus: 20 word but with computer playing against you and it is pretty tough.
Title.PNG
Game.PNG
Game2.PNG

View attachment 23128
Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EmsYv2AlZfQVDvyD9sA04eFkI9fCvZ60/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

curato

Finally got a screen shot to insert. I was having weird issues uploading. Just finished porting to GS2 thanks to the lunar sale. I changing the play mode from straight to zen just liked the name better. Working on some quality of life like and easy mode and sound options. Will put a new version out "soon"

curato

I got the easy mode and sound off/on enabled. I also added a high score for each mode. I flipped the aspect ratio so it would fit better on more devices, and made a few more interface type changes. If feels pretty done for what it is. C&C welcome.

curato

I had originally wrote this because my mother had issues with the word games out there. I did a mother's day update for some playability mechanics she wanted as well as a google play compatibility update and put it out on the amazon store as well to make it easier for her to play on her kindle. If you never played it feel free to give it a try. There are literally 10's of people around the globe playing this game! Join the sensation!

Last edited: