• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Need music for smaller projects?

L

lacifer

Anyone have a "not so huge project" that needs some music?

Besides being a live musician I have been making music for tv and radio commercials (and a lot of other music for the sake of creating), and now I really want to do some game music.

Please check out some of my lates work and ideas:)

thanx

-lacifer

T

THTerra

Does it cost something? Or can i just use some of your Music (and putting your name in the Credits of course) o:

L

lacifer

Hi THTerra!

I am basically looking for interesting, promising and/or cool projects to write for/collaborate on. Preferably rev.share or some kind of licensing deal. I feel custom written music is better for most media stuff. But if you find that some of the tracks there fit your project, you can tell me and I can probably give some kind of limited, non-exclusive rights to use it.
Keep in mind that some of the tracks are exclusive for the customer it was written for.

-lacifer