• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Legacy GM Need help with collision Scaling in arcade style game

W

wiley

I have an enemy_object with an enemy_sprite. I'm trying to get the collision boxes of the randomly spawned images to match their sprites. I'm not sure how to do this... I've been trying different things for about 2 weeks.

Different answers have made sense but the implementation of them has proved unsuccessful. Attached link is a project file showing my problem.

the collision box is staying the same size as the original sprite while the sprite is being redrawn at different sizes. I do not know how to set the collision scaling and THEN draw the sprite. any help is appreciated.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/588185/arcadescaling.gmz

W

wiley

I haven't had any successfully experience using sprite_collision_mask. Do you have any idea where and how i would implement that?